24 Oct 2012

After Party at La Maison Rouge - Part 1

Remember Lissy's adventures with two sexy strangers in "Desire on the Dancefloor"? Well, here at long last, is the sequel and believe me when I tell you... Things get even more debauched when Lissy is invited back to the penthouse suite at La Maison Rouge by Riley and Mason, the two hot strangers from the dancefloor! Let the after party commence!....






“I’m Riley by the way!” He says, extending his hand, which of course I accept and he playfully greets me by way of a chivalrous kiss on the back of my hand. A broad smile spreads over his handsome face.
“Guess we forgot our manners back there!” Riley’s friend chuckles, adding “I’m Mason, it’s a pleasure to meet you ummm...” He pauses, waiting for my reply. I can’t stop a cheeky grin of my own from forming on my lips as I realise “Oh yes, they don’t know my name either!...”
“I’m Melissa...Please, call me Lissy.” I shake Mason’s hand, noticing his firm grip, getting an instantaneous vivid flashback of the way he had grabbed my hips on the dance floor earlier.
It’s chilly outside, the night air biting against my damp skin, a total contrast to the heat back inside the club and I shiver involuntarily. “You cold, Lissy? Here, take my jacket.” Riley offers, flashing me another sexy smile that makes me tingle and fizz inside. He helps me with his coat, his fingers making the briefest contact with my bare shoulders and I shiver deliciously. My smile grows wider by the second, seriously, I cannot believe my luck! Thankfully there’s a taxi waiting at the rank and I climb inside with my two new found companions, glad of the warm confines of the cab. I nestle between both men on the back seat and get a sudden rush from their close proximity and the sweet anticipation of what’s in store... It doesn’t take long before desire starts to pulsate between my legs once more and bang on cue, Mason’s hand finds it’s way onto my naked thigh, bringing with it a further barrage of wicked shudders. We’re pretty subdued, engrossed in each other rather than in polite conversation. As Mason trails his masterful fingers along my legs, Riley follows suit, nudging my chin so I’m facing him. “God... He’s hot!...” I secretly think to myself and not for the first time tonight I might add. He leans in close and kisses me, teasing my lips with his own at first before applying some heat. Meanwhile, Mason deploys one hand up to my breast and plays with it’s aching nipple through the flimsy gauze of my top. I sigh softly as both men caress me. I could not give a flying fuck or care less about the taxi driver who’s sneaking furtive glances at us in his rear view mirror. I smile inwardly as it occurs to me that maybe he’s getting hard watching us...






Before I know it, the car pulls up and Riley pulls away so that he can pay the fare. I step out of the taxi realising where we are and exclaim “You’re staying here?” We’ve only gone and pulled up outside “Maison Rouge” the city’s most uber cool boutique hotel.
“We sure are doll, hope you approve?” Mason smirks knowing full well I do, judging by the daft grin that’s now plastered all over my face. We ascend the grand stone steps to the even grander brass doors of the hotel.  I’m feeling something akin to child-like glee as we glide inside and into the marble foyer. “This has got to be too good to be true, surely?...” I ask myself, half expecting to wake up from this awesome dream.
“Would you like a drink in the bar first?” Mason enquires, “Or we have a well stocked mini bar up in our suite if you’d prefer Lissy?” I tell him I’m happy with either, I’m too entranced by my surroundings. If I didn’t know better I could easily have believed I’d stepped into the Twilight Zone! Riley suggests we go straight upstairs to their suite... Which in actual fact turns out to be the penthouse at the very top of the hotel. Once over the threshold, I stare wide-eyed around me at my lavish open plan surroundings.
“Make yourself at home Lissy, don’t be shy babe!” Riley ushers me into the living area.
“Wow!... This place is amazing!...” I reply, drinking in the opulence of the place. I accept the offer of a drink gratefully, happy that my earlier intoxication has dissipated. I’m now very much in need of a stiff drink to steady my nerves. Mason gives me a tall crystal glass and I take a healthy hit, savouring the warmth of Jack Daniels as it slides down my throat with ease.







Relaxing back onto the plush corner settee, I gaze across at the two men, then over to the floor to ceiling glass windows and the spectacular panoramic view of the city skyline. Mason and Riley join me and we chat for a little while. The sexual tension literally crackles in the air around us and I lick my lips subconsciously.
“Mmmm...” Riley purrs, his eyes watching me intently. My pussy responds to his gaze, throbbing relentlessly and without thinking I squeeze my thighs together tightly, trying to repress the urge to pounce on him.
“What?...” I smile, practically batting my eyelashes at him coquettishly.
“You, that’s what! You really are sexy as hell and the way you licked your lips just then... “ Riley tells me, his voice soft, his eyes dancing.
“I agree completely with Riley.” Mason shifts round to face me fully, his knees grazing mine. “You exude sex appeal darling.” He wears a wolfish expression, his smiling lips tempt me and his eyes are as dark as coal. I giggle a little self-consciously, waving off their compliments and I feel my cheeks flush pink.
“I’m just me guys! What you see is what you get.” I take another long sip of my bourbon and I soon feel myself loosening up nicely. I can feel my courage  returning so I ask them both “ So, why me? What made you approach me?” Mason and Riley look at each other incredulously then back at me. “You really need to ask?” Riley raises an eyebrow.
“You’re both gorgeous, you could’ve had your pick of any woman in that club...” I trail off to finish my drink which is swiftly replenished in a fresh glass.
“You stood out from everybody else, you were dancing so provocatively, in such an alluring manner without even realising it...” Mason explains, his voice is husky as he talks and I cannot drag my eyes from his. He bends down and kisses me deeply. I give in to the fierce lust I’m experiencing right now. His hands part my thighs, then my plump pussy lips and I gasp as his fingertips make contact with my clitoris.
“Jeez, she’s so wet Riley... Come and see...” He spreads me open with steady hands and Riley bends his head to take a look for himself.
“God yeah... That’s a beautiful sight. Lissy, you’re so creamy and wet...” Riley lowers himself down onto the thick carpet, sitting between my legs, close enough to examine my exposed and most intimate parts.
“Your clit is incredibly hard too... Good enough to eat...” Mason’s voice is a low growl, thick with lust. Riley looks up at me from his vantage point. My nerves from earlier are fast evaporating with each tentative touch and observation they’re both making. It’s a damn struggle to remain quiet and composed as they begin to explore my hyper-sensitive slit. My pulse seems to go into overdrive, hammering wildly in my chest and all my senses are on high alert.



Mason lowers his head between my trembling legs and as his hot breath floats over my pussy, my hips gently buck upwards in response. Riley occupies himself by holding my glistening folds open wide, enabling his friend to lap away, tongue unhindered.
“Ohh...” is all I can manage to whisper as Mason works my engorged bud into a frenzy with his agile tongue and just when I think I can stand no more he sinks it inside my sweetness. He thrusts it deep into my now twitching cunt, over and over, setting my body alight. I look down and watch Riley as he takes my erect clit between his teeth, rocking his head gently from side to side before clamping his beautiful lips onto it. I cry out and I hardly recognise my own voice it’s so raw and carnal. What they are doing to me right now is fucking amazing! Just the very sight of the two men devouring my sex has me in raptures, especially when their hot busy mouths graze against one another’s. I moan as I watch their tongues glide over me, then each other, then back to me. “This is mind blowing...” I scream inside my head, my eyes rolling closed.
I open my eyes again and see that my legs are now propped open, I’m spread wide apart and I’m feeling every inch the dirty bitch as the pair feast on me until they induce a fiercely hard fast cum that I don’t stand any chance of restraining. “Fuck! Yes!...” I’m shrieking, moaning loudly with each violent convulsion of pleasure that literally tears through my body...

“Feel good babe?...” Riley asks me, running his tongue over my inner thigh. His cheeks, chin and lips are soaked in my juices and I nod slightly, trying to catch my breath and gather up my loose hair off my damp neck.
“That’s just the beginning Lissy, do you think you handle us for the night?” Mason stands and helps me up. I never could resist a challenge so I answer him with confidence, “ You’re damn right I can, bring it on!”
“That a girl!” Riley smiles up at me, kneeling at my feet and licking his lips seductively. I compose myself quickly, greedily swallowing another freshly poured JD and Coke. “So, you’ll stay with us all night?...” He asks tentatively and I’m struck by his hopefully expression. How could I turn him down? I couldn’t even if I wanted to...Which I certainly don’t want to!
“Try stopping me fellas! Besides if that was for starters, I’m dying to find out what else you got on the menu!” With this I giggle and shake my bum at them teasingly. Something about these two hot guys turns me on like nothing before, I am thrilled to the core to be here with them both and if you think I’m going to up and leave before the real fun begins then you’re very much mistaken!



I stretch my body languidly, fully aware that this action flatters my long trim frame. My long hair tumbles loosely over my bare shoulders and I feel like a million dollars, all thanks to their attention. “Would it be ok if I go and freshen up a little?” I ask them politely.
“Of course it is Lissy! In fact why don’t I go and run you a bath?” Mason kindly offers, already heading off to the bathroom. Riley is choosing some music to put on and I take the chance to appraise him some more. I clap my hands together and exclaim  “Oh, good choice babe!” I hear familiar beats again. “You must be a mind reader!...”
He gestures me over to where he’s standing by a very state of the art sound system that wouldn’t look out of place on a spaceship. I notice that he’s not only choosing CDs but he’s also cutting up a large heap of white powder on a silver tray. He looks up at me quickly as I brush against him. “Hope you don’t mind Lissy?...” He points at it with his credit card, his eyes are fixed on mine, his gaze is unwavering and I can see how blue they are.
“Pffft hardly! I’m far from an angel...” My hand instinctively strokes his arm, his muscular bicep very pleasing to the touch.
“Well, I didn’t like to assume... Here, do you fancy a line gorgeous girl?”
“Why not? You’re being very good to me Riley, I feel spoilt!”
“We wouldn’t have it any other way Lissy. After all, tonight is all about you... A woman like you deserves to spoilt and appreciated...Come over to the table, we’ll do it on there eh?”
Riley places the silver tray onto the smoked glass table top and proceeds to roll up a crisp banknote. “Ladies first... But first...” He moves in close and kisses me passionately, stirring up my insides wildly as his lips claim mine.
“Mmm Riley... You have no idea how badly you turn me on...” I murmur breathlessly, my lips brushing his ear. It’s true. I’m most attracted to him out of the two of them, he’s every bit my type. But as Mason returns to join us I find myself thinking about how appealing he is too; he’s got that dark, sexy brooding look about him and such virile self confidence under his cool exterior. I find him intriguing; mysterious and unpredictable, perhaps a little dangerous too.







I bend over the silver tray and snort the fine white powder sharply up my nose. It burns initially but then the exciting rushes take over. I’m fast feeling the buzz from the coke which tells me it’s decent gear. “I see you’re a party girl Lis? So glad you’re on our wave length too. I reckon it’s going to be a wild night, yeah, I’m getting a very good feeling about you indeed...” Mason smiles his wolfish grin again then takes his turn, hoovering up his line without hesitation before going to the sound system and starting the track from the beginning again. “I missed the start...Sound familiar sweetheart?...”
I can’t help but smile as I recall my earlier euphoria in the club as the music swallowed me  up whole. “It’s my tune...” I answer dreamily and I sway my hips back and forth to the heavy bassline. “Makes me feel so fucking hot everytime I hear it...” Both men take a seat at the ornate glass table and watch me. Mason skillfully cuts up more lines of coke and Riley leans back in his chair, visibly enjoying the show.
“Like what you see?...” I ask brazenly. I can feel the cocaine surging through my bloodstream and my naughty dark side comes out to play. Tonight I’m setting it loose and free to run riot.
“Dance for us again Lissy...” Riley asks softly and as I gaze over at him I notice his lips are parted ever so slightly, his chest rising and falling as his breath quickens. Mason too is staring right at me expectantly. “Fuck it...Why the hell not?...” I think to myself and after taking another line I happily oblige, running my hands seductively over my body as I roll my hips back and forth.






“Did you enjoy watching me dance at the club tonight boys?...” My voice has taken on a husky wanton tone and I bite my bottom lip as I grind and undulate my arse gratuitously for my private audience.
“Fuck yes, Lissy. But this private show is even hotter...” Riley answers me without hesitation, his voice is heavy with desire, confirmed by the huge bulge straining in his jeans. Following my gaze, he responds by lazily stroking his denim clad hardness, teasing me wonderfully.
“It has to be said, you’re one horny girl darling. Mmmm, very good. Now let’s see what you got under that top!...” Mason is getting steadily more animated, “The coke’s obviously relaxing him too...” I muse happily. I slowly slide the straps off my bronzed silky shoulders and my top is swiftly discarded. My round firm tits are on full show and I feel so liberated, so aroused. I hear Mason and Riley chuckle and growl their appreciation, both smiling in the most filthiest manner and this only serves to fuel my wild streak further. I’m making a real show of bending over the glass table as I snort another generous line. My disgracefully short skirt rides up to reveal my smooth bare pussy and taut arse and I know my legs look hot thanks to the killer heels I’m wearing tonight. “Guess that’s why they call them Fuck-Me-Shoes!...” Mason remarks, clearly noting my choice of footwear. The absence of knickers gives me an extra wicked thrill, I feel their hungry eyes gorging on the sight of me bending over for their visual pleasure as I rotate my hips and arse round and around in the air. “Jesus Christ...” Riley mutters, taking a sharp intake of breath and I reward them both by subtly parting my legs. My labia parts a fraction and I relish the cool air against my burning sex.
“You’ve got such a sweet arse baby, what a fucking view!...” Mason hoarsely pays me a genuine compliment, his cool measured persona starting to crack!
I stand up straight now and play with the hem of my skirt, allowing brief glimpses of what’s underneath. I’m finally ready to step out of my favourite skirt and I unzip it letting it slide down to the carpet, pooling at my ankles. I step out of it and at last I’m naked, all except for my heels. I’m totally getting off on their undivided attention, the rhythmic house music pulsing from the speakers and the fantastic freedom I feel from shedding my clothes.
Without having to think about what to do next, my fingers instinctively tease and pluck at my nipples and I toss my hair over my shoulders out of the way. I keep my hips swaying as I arch my back with every tweak I assault my bullet hard nipples with. I’m painfully aware of the slick fluids dribbling from my pussy and I can practically hear my molten slit screaming to be touched again. Listening to my body’s animal desires, I saunter to where Mason and Riley are sitting, getting close enough for them to reach out and touch me... However I taunt them (and myself too!) by evading their every attempt and I dance just out of range until they draw their hands away again, before I resume  my wicked teasing all over again....



The track ends, a new tunes starts up and I curtsy to their loud applause. I am instantly rewarded with another line and an ice cold drink that quenches my thirsty mouth. I’m so wired right now, I’m practically bursting with salacious energy! But first I want to have my bath, I need to spruce up a little. “Help yourself to whatever you need sweetheart.” calls Riley as I head off to explore the palatial bathroom.
“Fucking. Hell!” I squeal gleefully when my eyes clap sight of a gigantic sunken bath that’s completely tiled in intricate mosaic designs. There are dozens of lit candles all along the sides and around the bathroom which if truth be known is bigger than my entire flat put together! The water is laced with luxuriant sensual oils and their scent fills the room with such a heady fragrance. I’m feeling so happy inside at the knowledge that Mason has done all this for me! This whole night has been so surreal, and it’s still early... I slip off my heels and carefully climb into the deep bath, sinking into the warm silky water without hesitation. Euphoria bursts from within, I’m laughing out loud in sheer delight! I’m lying here, in a bath that is surely heaven sent, feeling every inch a princess! I don’t regret taking the risk and coming back to La Maison Rouge, no way Jose, not one iota. Ten minutes pass and I want some company so I call out to Mason and Riley to come and join me. They don’t argue, in fact quite the reverse, both men quickly shed their clothes and all I can do is gawp at 1st one, then the other... As I openly stare at their naked bodies, my mouth waters with undiluted lust and need. I’m a fucking lucky girl tonight, that’s for sure!

Once they’re both in the bath with me I sigh happily, “This is heavenly guys, so perfect. Thank you both!” My daft grin returns deliriously and is met with equally fruity smiles from the boys.
“Whatever the lady desires, the lady shall have.” Mason strokes my arm then reaches for the silver tray and holds it out to me whilst Riley puts the rolled up note to my nostril and I take another hit. I let out another soft sigh as I revel in the delectable sensations that are coursing through my entire being.
“Let us wash you Lissy...” Riley speaks softly as he reaches for an expensive looking bottle of body wash. “Be my guests!... You’re spoiling me you two... I hope you’ll let me repay the favour somehow?...” My eyes are half closed, I could lie here forever, it’s that good.
“Like I said, it’s all about you baby... Your pleasure is our pleasure...” Riley murmurs, his words so sexual and enticing.


What happens next is, without doubt, the most sensual experience I’ve ever had in my life. The two men begin to tenderly and meticulously soap my entire body, caressing and stroking with their hands as they sweep a lather over my skin. They’re working in unison, no inch of me is left untouched by these wonderful gentlemen. Finally, when my body is clean they move to my most sensitive place between my thighs. I have never felt so pampered or so wanted... Result!
It takes a little while but eventually they cave in (after some gentle persuasion and pouting on my part) and permit me to wash their cocks for them. I’m far from disappointed, as I discover they both have nice thick, solid members... Just the kind I like and I cannot wait to get my hands on them both. I take my time, savouring the feel of Mason in my left hand, Riley in my right and I stroke each turgid length with my palms and fingers. The silky skin of their shafts feels magnificent to my touch and I am overjoyed at the sense of empowerment with their every reaction; each moan, every twitch. Being in control allows me to study each man some more: both are incredibly attractive, with toned well groomed bodies. Mason’s olive skin looks so good, a pleasing contrast to Riley’s golden tanned complexion. I openly admire them, because I can. Something else that suprises and arouses me, is just how comfortable they are with one another and their nakedness.... As I move between them, we share a lingering and sensual three-way kiss which is another first for me. Then I watch incredulously, flurries of butterflies scattering around inside my stomach, white hot desire searing my mind and body, as they lean in and kiss one another gently. I can’t believe my eyes... Mmm the sight of Mason and Riley kissing, their tongues entwined, it’s so taboo and so jaw-droppingly arousing at the same time. Even more so when I still have their throbbing cocks in my grasp and I watch in awe, storing every minute detail to memory....



The silver tray is passed my way again and I accept without even blinking; my conscience has packed up and fucked right off! At this point I’m determined to live for the moment, screw the angel perched upon my left shoulder, I’m favouring the little devil on my right instead. I stand up and rivulets of shimmering oily water cascade down my body. I climb out of the bath and wrap myself in the fluffiest of white towels then sit on the side. I freely tell them how much I enjoy watching them kiss, I speak with ease and without embarrassment, I may be high but I know exactly what I’m saying and I relish in being able to articulate my thoughts, feelings and especially my deepest desires to them.
“It looks so natural and right... Most men would run a mile before contemplating even getting within an inch of another bloke! Then again, you’re hardly what I’d class as ‘Most Men’!” I giggle naughtily at this despite myself. Mason smiles lazily, “Does it get you off Lissy?”
“Mmm, now there’s the understatement of the century!...” I sigh and bite my bottom lip subconsciously.
“Well there’s a good reason why it looks so natural, gorgeous...” He starts then looks over at Riley for approval. There was me thinking Mason was the Alpha Male! “Oh really? Do tell!...” I urge them to spill the beans, my interest is well and truly piqued now!
“We know each other really well. In every sense babe...” Riley explains, “We’ve been close mates since... Well since forever really.”
“When you say ‘in every sense’....” I ask them, my eyes getting wider by the second as I wait for the answer.
“Every sense Lissy.” Mason says with purpose, “We’re both comfortable with intimacy and have been for a long time.”
“Forgive me for asking but... Are you both bisexual or are you actually together?” I’m utterly enthralled by this new revelation, not to mention getting hotter by the second.
“We’re not gay but yes we are bi, with each other, when the mood is right. Hope that doesn’t put you off us Lissy?...”
“Christ no! Honestly? I’m fascinated, you guys are such dark horses... I love it!...” I answer truthfully because ultimately, I’m excited at the steamy prospects and possibilities this could bring.
“Phew! Thank God we haven’t scared you off! Now that would be a tragedy!” Mason smiled lopsidedly whilst helping himself to a line off the silver tray.
“We both find your open-minded attitude extremely attractive babe, you sealed the deal in that department tonight in the club!...” Riley chuckles sexily at my raised eyebrow, adding “That’s a compliment by the way, we both sensed that you’d be on our level and by that I mean adventurous, open minded and just as filthy as me and him! Looks like taking a risk paid off for us...  So glad you took a chance too baby...”
I am hugely flattered by this, not just the compliments but that they went out on a limb too... “So ummm...” I venture, “Maybe you can help me to fulfill a few of my darkest desires? If of course you’re both adventurous enough?”
“Now that sounds like a challenge to me mate, what do you reckon Mason?” Riley puffs out his chest in mock bravado but the desire in his eyes doesn’t escape me and my insides melt uncontrollably. “What say we take her up on it, play her at her own game!”
Mason, who’s been listening to our exchange with amusement, replies “How could we ever refuse such an enticing challenge from such a sultry young lady Ri? Just say the word darling, that’s if you think you can handle a night with me and my good friend here!...” He laughs heartily, “ Although I reckon Lissy will give as good as she gets!...”

With a wickedly salacious smile playing on my lips, my adrenaline pumps fiercely through my veins, my aching pussy grows ever wetter and I know there and then... We’re about to get this party well and truly started!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy! Please feel free to leave a comment - all feedback appreciated!

Erotique Boutique - Snapshots