27 Aug 2012

Surpassing all Expectations

Dedicated to my One True Love, without his genius these words would remain unwritten....

As the taxi pulls up,we pay the driver and you open your door. I glance over and see your slender legs, knee's together as you slide across the seat to disembark in a ladylike fashion, stirring less than gentlemanly thoughts in my mind. Shimmering light bounces and radiates off your smooth and smouldering hot legs, making me stare trance-like from your toes, encased in spiked heels, up to your thigh. Your short sparkly skirt is so complimentary,hiding just a few inches of mind blowing flesh; so real and so thought provoking. Once out of the taxi we walk towards the bar,my mind excited at walking through the doors and at what lies ahead. An overwhelming feeling of "Yes, she has entered the building!" hits me. As expected, you walk in and what seems like a thousand eyes turn to look. Then comes a millisecond's silence, you can hear the proverbial pin drop, and it seems to last an age. Pride, pleasure and emotion swell inside me. I raise my head  as you reach back taking my hand firmly in yours and audible sighs of disappointment echo throughout the bar as they realise you are here with a man firmly on your arm. If only they knew the real reason we’re here in the first place... Their sighs would surely turn to gasps.


Making our way to the bar the eyes follow our every step, without doubt it’s mainly men who are watching, but as you squeeze my hand to reassure me I notice the direct gaze of an equally striking lady stood nearby in a throng of people. I’m so engrossed  in you and your every step I miss or fail to accept any admiring looks or verbal compliments directed at myself, for tonight is about you and the thoughts we’ve shared over the past few months. It seems our mutual desires and reasoning have brought us to this place this evening, a night which promises us unforgettable new and exciting pleasures. However, all this depends on those around us, male or female, if they’re brave enough to come out and play too.
We order some drinks but before I can hand over the note to pay for them, a hand reaches out and a voice says "These are on the house...". We both turn to see who’s been so generous and come face to face with an attractive lady. “Forgive me, let me introduce myself. I’m Alexia, the owner of this place for my sins.” She laughs a husky chuckle and smiles. “May I congratulate you both on such a jaw dropping entrance. I don't believe I’ve seen you in here before, if I had I’m certain I’d remember...” Her tone is subtle and seductive and as she speaks her fingers trail over her collar bone. We laugh it off with barely concealed excitement as we thank her and offer to return her generosity with drinks and maybe a dance later on. Excusing herself she breathes " How could I refuse such a pleasurable invitation?...”  I see the unmistakable heat in her eyes as her gaze lingers on you for a tantalising moment.


The warm welcome fuels our excitement and we soon find a spot in the corner by the speakers. It’s  dark but lit just enough so people can see us and we of course can see them too. Our body language is mirrored as we exchange tentative touches and gentle kisses, all the while with a feeling that we are never far from the corner of someones watchful eye. We whisper to one another about various members of our very own audience, but the show has barely begun. As if by fate, one of our favourite songs begins to play. We gaze deep into each others eyes, remembering the first time we heard this track together, the exhilarating and barely controllable  urges we felt that very first night we met. You gently swirl your fingertips around my palms, telling me to remain seated as you stand up and move in front of me. I reposition my high stool to get a better view as you begin to dance. Your back is to me as you slowly flick your hips side to side, brushing your legs against mine. As you do your sexy and frankly borderline indecent skirt swirls around your thighs, allowing me a glimpse of your fine behind, making my jaw drop as I see and then realise you’re not wearing underwear. I’m so turned on by this I reach out and touch you, running my fingers between your thighs, and oh so gently graze past your pussy lips. I feel your sweet arousal on my finger tips,  letting me know you’re wet. "That’s for you baby and how you make me feel...Maybe tonight we’ll share some, if you like?...” You murmur in my ear and I gasp as such raw feelings catch me off guard. My cock instantly responds, rapidly hardening at your words and even more so when your hand snakes behind you to stroke me. I spot Alexia the bar owner with a man, who I’m guessing is her husband, watching us with interest from a raised mezzanine above the dance floor. A sensual game of cat and mouse ensues between us. We can see through the metal bars of the balcony as Alexia takes to her high stool, brazenly parting her legs to give us a view of her clean shaved pussy, smiling at our rookie curiosity. We seem to be suspended in a moment filled with sexual tension.

The moment is broken by a new voice saying "Don’t be fooled by her, she tried it on with us but by the end of the night she’d disappeared into the back room with her other half! “. As though on cue and having over-heard, Alexia notices we’re no longer alone and beats a hasty retreat into the shadows upstairs. I almost feel disappointed,but that fast becomes grateful as the couple who’ve joined us make their introductions. " I’m Wayne and this is Steph...” I smile as my hand trails down to the small of your back. “ Thanks for the heads up by the way! “                          " “Oh don’t mention it! We’re Emma and Scott and its lovely to meet you. “ As we shake hands and kiss cheeks I notice you and Scott making eye contact, lingering on the cheek to cheek greeting, but far from being annoyed I feel lust fluttering in my gut. It’s my turn to lean in politely and kiss Emma’s cheek taking opportunity to take a closer look. At first glance she appears slightly older than us, really attractive with an appealing air of confidence that I like instantly. She leans in closer to me to speak, placing her hand on my thigh, gently squeezing as she does so. I’m aroused by her touch and close proximity and this is heightened by the obvious chemistry between you and Scott. My cock is already bulging in my jeans so I decide to excuse myself to order some drinks,vodka all round, which affords me time to cool off. 


Taking myself off to the bar to cool down I try and process the feelings I’m experiencing knowing I could just be imagining all of this. I wait my turn at the bar, glancing back over every now and then to see if you’re OK. As I take a fleeting look at you before being served, I am rendered speechless as I notice one of your Fuck-me-Shoes resting on the foot bar of a high stool. I watch breathlessly as Scott and Emma take it in turns to stroke your long slender leg. I discover later that this is just a competition between you and Emma to see who has the smoothest legs, but for now I’m unaware of this and my cock swells fiercely at the very sight of these strangers touching you. So much for composing myself!... Even after the drinks have been paid for I linger at the bar a little longer, hiding between the other clientele, so I can secretly enjoy watching... I observe the way they both look at you and in that instant I know we are going to take the plunge.

I return with our drinks to a naughty wink as smiling you ask  " Did you like that?...”   I nod slowly and you reach out to touch me, your eyes shining as you feel my hardness. “ Your not the only one that can see that beauty! “  giggles Emma with a naughty smile of her own. “ Would you like to feel?..” you invite her. Without hesitating Scott nods his approval and you take her hand and place it beside yours.   I cannot control my cock as it twitches beneath your hands. I try to suppress the sensations that flood over me but struggle to contain my desire. It’s becoming very clear to see that they’re just as turned on as you and I, neither one trying to hide their lustful expressions. We look at one another, smiling as if to say, let’s see where this goes!... Emma asks you to dance and you happily accept as Scott and I take a ringside seat. We look at the two of you then at each other. " Now isn’t that one hell of a sight? " I say, thinking to myself that has to be the understatement of the century!  Scott just nods in amazement. You and Emma whisper to each other as dance, no doubt concocting a plan to tease. Emma moves behind you and before we know it her hand disappears up under the back of your skirt. My eyes are transfixed at the glint on her middle finger that she is stroking you with, the moistness there for both us guys to see. With a cheeky smile she now walks back over to me and goes to put her finger to my lips.i close my mouth and look towards Scott.                       "Oh my!..." she breathes heavily and Scott assumes the gleeful expression of a child in a sweetshop, seizing  her finger. He starts to suck so hard on it, making sure he gets all the juice and mutters, " My oh my indeed!...So sweet and still warm too.”


By now my cock is bulging painfully against my waistband but I can’t dare to touch it without thinking of what may become of the night ahead. You pull Emma in front of you, wanting to even things up. You bravely slide your fingers between her thighs, pushing aside her thong and begin stroking her hardening clit, teasing her fleshy lips before then sweeping round to her pert looking arse. She visibly shudders in pleasure, her eyes closed. Seeing a delicious chance  I reach out to you, gently tugging on the hem of your skirt and you respond by moving closer, enabling me to glide my hand under it’s silky material til I reach your silkier pussy. Sliding my greedy fingers through your  now soaking slit I feel your slick flesh  on my skin. I pause briefly to take you by suprise, then thrust 2 fingers deep inside you so I’m touching that special place you love... Slowly, I draw them back out again and am met by your sexy moans which only intensify as I lick every bit of juice from them.You reward me instantly, placing your own fingers, that just seconds before were buried up inside Emma, into my mouth to taste her too. Two ladies, two helpings of sweetness and one very lucky man on the receiving end. Not to mention two seriously horny men with cocks about to burst out of their jeans! I’m guessing that Scott’s prick is as rigid as mine judging by the telltale damp patch on his jeans. He’s not the only one leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, my own is oozing from my bell end and I badly want to take my dick out of my jeans. Just the thought of freeing it and smearing my hot arousal up and down my shaft sends fresh need through my entire body....


You two girls now decide to swap sides, so she’s stood in front of me and you’re in front of Scott. You both start to dance once more, teasing us wickedly as your behinds grind against us yet amazingly we both restrain ourselves enough not to touch either of you yet. After all you ain't the only ones who can tease! By now we all know where this is going from this moment forward. There’s no need for words to be spoken as the sexual tension in the air speaks volumes, fuelling our lust to fever pitch. Despite the raw sexual atmosphere there’s also a really nice playfulness between the four of us too, making this all the more desirable.
Being of factory mentality and having done all manner of things in jest before I set a dare for Scott, inwardly pleased at my confidence, albeit aided by vodka. I say the dare is for him but actually it’s for both of us and I’m impressed as he agrees hesitantly.  I call out to Emma, she quickly figures out what we're about to do and for a moment she keeps the knowledge to herself. Watching intently as Scott's hand slides over the bulge of my cock, outside my jeans sends her over the edge. She swiftly tells you to turn round, to look at me and Scott and on seeing our hands on each other  I see your legs  tremble, your sexy blue eyes rolling back in that moment of uninhibited pleasure. Scott and I urge you both to come closer so our activities are not on view to outsiders with prying eyes. You both draw nearer, sitting now between our legs, making the situation more private, more intimate...


I slide my hand between Emma's thighs, Scott following my lead. At this, I see your expression melt as he strokes your leg and your now swollen pussy and clit.All four of us are locked in a merry-go-round of sultry looks, connected by fingers and hands. You and Emma hold hands, fingers locked and entwined, squeezing as each of you feel your clits being stroked and rubbed. By the way Emma grasps your hand so tightly, you know damn well that my fingers, just two, have sunk inside her. With this in mind, you take your other hand and whilst I stare at Emma you unfasten Scott’s zipper. With a look of sheer molten lust in your eyes, you take my hand now and rest it on his thigh. I glance down to see his throbbing cock protruding from his jeans with your dainty hand wrapped round it, your thumb wiping his pre-cum around its swollen tip. Not to be outdone and to your shock, I slide his zip further down and with no struggle from him I cup his balls in my hand, pausing to stroke between his arse and sac with my fingertips. You can’t see exactly what I'm doing but you can feel his cock throb each time I squeeze and stroke and you second guess my actions...


"This is a bit risky for in here...." I say out loud. We all look at each other and shrug it off. "Only if we get caught!..." Emma replies and you agree with a broad smile. For now we retrieve our hands to pause for drinks and smiles all round. The DJ announces that the club room upstairs is now open. "Shall we?" asks Scott.
"I've got an idea," Emma ventures, " let me go on ahead with Wayne, we’ll check it out and then you two can follow us in ten minutes or so."
We all agree to this suggestion and with that Emma grabs my hand and leads me away, whispering as we go, " Nobody comes up here for at least half an hour or so yet...." A wry smile plays on her lips. "Let’s give them a suprise eh?..."
So, encased in the darkest corner, music pulsing with nobody around we are alone. My cock is semi hard but not for long as she undoes my jeans, grasping me in her hand, getting me harder by the second. Slowly she pulls back my skin, revealing the swollen purple head. Wetting her lips, she leans right forward and lets my hardness prise her soft lips open. I sigh deeply as she takes me in her mouth, warm and moist like the soft wet pussy I am in no doubt she has between her legs. Within three mouthfuls I’m as hard as granite and I grip her head with each thrust forward as she takes me right into her throat. She pauses to ask me " You like that?..." I just reply with " Mmmm, yeah..."
In my mind though I'm thinking of you and how you will react. Within minutes I get my answer; a jaw dropping grin from ear to ear, your cheeks flushed a soft pink. You gaze at me with such intensity, your expression is one of heady adoration, passion and fire. Your jealousy is over-ridden by the urge to walk on over and drop to Emma's side to fulfil an age-old fantasy you and I have always shared... Your tongues flick over my bell-end and then roll together, licking down my shaft til your hungry little mouths take a ball each to gently suck on.


I get the feeling none of us really care now if anyone can see this even though I'm fairly sure they can't. Looking at my new wing man, I beckon Scott to come closer. "Come and touch them..." I mouth to him. Seeing as suprise is the order of the evening I’m keen to keep the theme going. He approaches to come and tend to you both. Moving in tentatively, he stretches out his hands to caress  both of your upturned arses. As he lifts both your skirts up, his eyes glaze over and he begins to smile widely. As I watch I see his cock twitching in his jeans. Maybe it’s the feeling of yours and Emma’s lips wrapped all over my shaft but I’m getting such a high from the whole situation. I’m not nervous anymore, far from it, I’m hungry for more. The boundaries are going to get well and truly pushed tonight. Instinctively I know you feel the same way, the look in your eyes as you feast on my stiff dick tells me all I need to know.
"Too gentle..." I urge, to which you both look up from my lap where you're sucking and licking me into a state of utter insanity. "Really?..." you murmur, gazing defiantly from under long eyelashes.  " Not you ladies, I mean Scott...Go for it mate..."
With that you both bite down and I know his fingers are fucking you both hard. You look up at me again, your mouth full of me and with a gentle nod I think "Oh fuck yes..."

I beckon for Scott to come and take my place. He jumps at the chance, what man wouldn’t?  and so we switch. Knowing full well my fingers can make you cum hard and fast, I take it easy with you, wanting to draw out your pleasure, make you feel as amazing as you are...  I feel your body and Emma’s both moving rythmically as you suck Scott's cock. I marvel at the way you both rock back and forth, allowing my fingers to fuck your shiny dribbling pussies nice and deep til they’re buried right up to the knuckles. I can’t tell how how inviting or how succulent you both look bent over before me, I could cum just feasting my eyes on those two pink juice slits, open and ripe for the taking mmmm....  Scott  positions himself onto the low wooden platform, meaning you both have to raise your arses up a little higher and my dirty horny mind gets filthier still.  I make my next move, I’m going to crank the heat right up a few more degrees, after all you only live once!... My cock is slippery wet with all my pre-cum, there’s so much it looks almost as if I've cum already,but I know this is just the start. I growl hoarsely as at last I give in, I take my engorged prick in my fist and slowly stroke up and down it’s length. I have to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying out, oh fuck it feels good. I glance up and find Scott watching me, he’s making no effort to disguise his arousal, his eyes glued to my cock. As I roll my foreskin back slowly and deliberately he licks his lips and groans. “Fuck me! I don’t know where to look next mate! “ He points at you and Emma as you enthusiastically fuck him with your mouths and then at me wanking. I’m kind of shocked at how turned on I feel under his brazen horny stare. I realise that Scott arouses me too.... 


I stop wanking my prick, eager to get into you and I cup your gorgeous pert arse with both hands, gently squeezing my fingers into your soft flesh as I slide the head of my aching cock inside. "Mmm ooooh Wayne..." you moan in voice that’s sexy as fuck. You’re way past being shy, truly stunning to me and my heart violently beats in my chest as I feel such love for you. Your filthy moans catch Emma’s attention and she looks over her shoulder  to see what I'm up to. She sees my cock sliding out of your engorged pussy, slick with creamy juices. " Ooooh! Stop right there!..." she orders. She shifts around to lap at my dick, licking me clean. "Now carry on..." she laughs softly, her eyes wide and dark, pupils so dilated they’re almost completely black.
Ecstatic at seeing another man's solid cock between your lips, I start thrusting faster, revelling in feeling every inch of me inside you. "Time for you to join me round here Scott, what do you reckon mate? “ I grin wolfishly at him. He moves behind Emma but I stop him in his tracks. "No...How about here?...” I invite him to take a look at your delicious pussy.
Emma urges him on, confident in her mind that she will get her turn on my cock, eager to have me grinding into her pussy. "Soon..." I encourage her, my ardour knowing no limits. "For now I want you to come and suck my cock and bend over so that Steph can eat your pussy...make you nice and ready for me..." I smile at my new found sense of command. Her mouth stretches wide as my cock pulsates and I watch on as your wet pink tongue darts out of your sweet mouth, making a beeline for her waiting sex. This is like a dream, I’m almost sure I’ll wake up at any moment...


With no warning Scott slams his hard shaft inside and I can almost hear your exquisite cries as his balls slap against your arse. This convinces me that all this is very much for real and anything but a dream! Scott’s deep hard thrusts  send you crazy, your tongue no longer just flicking over Emma's swollen slit, but rammed deep inside her luscious hole. It’s hot as hell watching your reaction, each time he hammers into you, you push your face into her wetness, forcing her to clamp down hard onto my cock. We’ve become a four way train of people fucking, warm writhing bodies, all moulded into one erotic mass.


Now I'm really ready to up the stakes, my horny streak well and truly coming into it's own. I ask Scott if he's game too. He holds my gaze for a moment, contemplating the implication in my voice.  I help you ladies to stand back up so you can watch. With my wet, throbbing member in my hand I meet his eye again, once more he licks his lips as I stroke myself, I can see the lust written all over his face. My fierce arousal is in control now and without a thought I rub my thumb over my bulbous helmet and along it’s eye to gather up some pre-cum. I deliberately stick out my tongue to catch it as it drips from my thumb. "So Scott, will you suck it for me?...” My voice doesn’t sound like mine. All three of you react to my actions. You whimper longingly, your hands firmly clamped between your thighs. Emma stares with undiluted lust and reaches for you, wanting to kiss you and touch you as you both watch. I look at Scott, watch his Adam’s Apple bob up and down in his throat. He pauses, contemplative for a moment but I see his tool lurching angrily betraying him. "Mmmm, for the ladies, give them a real treat...” He smiles and winks “ Mmmm...” he murmurs sinking to his knees.           " Can I repay the favour though?..." I reply, smiling back at him, daring him to see how far he’s prepared to go. He answers me by nodding then taking my prick in both hands. You and Emma can hardly believe your eyes or ears and your hands are all over each other, stroking each others breasts, thighs and pussies, your tongues dancing over one in an erotic tango.


I sit back,my cock bursting in readiness as he crouches down, mouth open, taking all of me, his wide flat tongue and hot mouth sucking me in. "Fuck Scott!...That's good..." I exclaim, totally unprepared for this. "I know..." he pauses to reply in a low voice, " Let's just say I'm no virgin in this territory...I can make you cum so hard, harder than these two together!.." He throws his head back laughing seductively. Both you and Emma and Emma urge us on, "Dare you!..." Emma teases us as she pulls you close to her and kisses you deeply again.
Fuelled by the whole situation I look down at Scott, I couldn’t back out now even if I wanted too, which I definitely did not. " So do it...." He begins to wank my cock furiously and sucks me so hard in a way only a man would, his mouth is like a vacuum on my dick, it’s so intense I can’t fight my reactions. My hips buck and jerk as he swallows me whole with relentless energy. “Fuck!....” I roar.
"Wayne!... Cum hard in his mouth for me baby..." you say your voice barely a rasp, your eyes are like scorching coals, burning with raw emotion. "And Scott, I want you to keep his hot cum in your mouth for me." You’re so fucking turned on, seems you too have thrown all caution to the wind, my gorgeous wild thing.
I'm reaching the point of no return, throbbing so hard and oh god!...I'm going to cum! For once I don't care that it's not in a female pussy, mouth or arse. With Scott’s greedy mouth devouring me coupled with seeing the way you command both of us men, a look of utter filth in your eyes as you alternate between Emma's hard nipples and kissing her sends me right over the edge.The final straw comes as your fingers work each others pussies furiously. Scott remains still as I pound his mouth and I fire my hot load deep into his mouth and throat.
"Fuck me! How much?!" he exclaims, his mouth full and some of my sticky cum dribbling from the corners of his mouth. He beckons you to go to him, through my dazed eyes I get off on the way you are with him, at ease and obviously turned on. Your lips lock onto his as he kisses you deeply, passing you my cum with not a drop spilt.
"Emma, take it off Steph and swallow it..." I groan as the after shocks rack through my entire body. She purrs, "Mmm I love the taste of cum..." She can hardly wait. "There's more to come then." I smile lazily, already feeling my dick stirring again. "Pardon the pun!.." I push Scott down into a chair. His cock springs forward ready for my attention. I grip my hand tightly around his shaft and lower my mouth, twisting my fingers as I do so. "Mmmm..." he groans very loudly. "Are you sure you're a first time cock sucker Wayne?.." I just nod but knowingly I smile, " I have a good teacher in Steph... now shut up and enjoy..."


Still fired up and horny as hell, you ladies sit facing each other and begin rubbing each other's amazing breasts, sucking and licking and kissing. I can’t take my eyes off you as you take Emma’s stiff dark nipples between your teeth, nipping and suckling feverishly until Emma looks close to screaming the place down. I watch proudly and lustfully as you pleasure her intensely so that her legs spread open and her head lolls back, her fingers clasping onto your hair. Emma plays you back at your own game now, her nimble hands stretching your pussy open so she can fuck you good with her fingers, slipping her little finger into your tight little arsehole in such a way that it makes you writhe in your seat. I can hear you begging her “ Fuck me Emma... Don’t stop...” before matching her moves too. My eyes widen as right before me I can see your whole hand buried in her quivering cunt. I start sucking harder on Scott’s meaty length now, alternating with fast twisting hand movements. I feel him start to tremble, knowing that at any moment, for the very first time, I'm going to feel another man's hot salty cum flood my mouth. All the while you and Emma watch our every movement, your hands working one anothers dripping pussies.
Scott is starting to stiffen and he grips the back of my head as I initially struggle to take such an aroused man's load but eventually he twitches for the last time and smiles down at me with a satisfied "Ahhhhh..." I feel his cock pulse between my lips over and over again. I can't speak, my mouth is full and I pull your awaiting lips to mine and a passionate kiss ensues as I pass the man's cum to you, saving a little for myself to savour and swallow. Emma is amazed at us, "What a horny, sexy couple you two make!..." She grins affectionately.
"Depends on the company." I retort, winking at her. Seeing how wet, horny and ready she is, I say "Open your legs wide for me Emma, we should make it a double..." And with this I launch my tongue into her creamy pussy, lashing her hard clit side to side, my chin grazing her entrance. Sliding two fingers into her pulsing slit, I instruct you to sit next to her. I ask Scott if he minds,as he's still recovering from his fierce orgasm. "Not at all." he answers happily.
With two hands opening both your pussies wide with my fingers, as many as you can take, I rub your G-Spots just right. Scott watches briefly as the two of you writhe in ecstasy, indulging in long hard kisses, your tongues twisted together. It doesn't take long for his cock to spring back into action once again and he decides you can both suck on his ever hardening cock shaft.In unison and with the introduction of his member you both squeeze my arms. I feel it, your pussies opening up and tightening, clenching over and over til you scream " Oh yes! Wayne! Fuck!...Yeah...."
It is now I look straight in your eyes. Oh Steph....that look of such hunger, of total and utter love for me alone...


Emma is teetering on the edge and you turn to kiss her, still feelings the waves of pleasure as your tongue brushes and slides against hers. All this is making my cock throb and then a thought strikes me. I pull my fingers away from Emma... and replace them with my cock. You moan so loudly " Fuck her Wayne! Really good and hard!...Scott, lick his balls for him..."
"Fuck me Steph!.... Ohhh Steph, my balls are being sucked so good...Such a tight pussy...My cock’s going to explode..." I almost yell with force.
"Cum inside her, deep inside that tight little pussy baby!..." Your voice wraps round my mind and my senses, I hear the need, the wanting. I'm overwhelmed by your horny demands and on hearing the raw guttural sound of your request, my balls erupt. Her pussy grips my cock so hard and tight and she begins to cum too, turning to you as she does so she cries "Oh god, Steph is he for real?..."
To which you reply with raw conviction,  " You better believe it you horny little bitch!... Now take it, all of him, feel all his cum inside you, make his cock feel how tight your cunt is..." She shakes uncontrollably as the final throws of her orgasm sweep her away. My spunk slows and her tight grip gradually fades.


"Mmmmm Scott!" You instantly get his attention, your voice heavy with lust. " Scott... Please get down on your knees and suck Wayne’s cum out of your girl’s gorgeous pussy and bring it to me...." I can hardly believe your words, desire ripping through me as I watch you seduce him by licking your soft lips and looking him dead in the eye with a look that could hypnotise. "I want to taste a little of all of you...” Instinctively she crouches over his mouth and lets it dribble onto his awaiting tongue. You join him and she does the same for you. I gaze at you, you look like the proverbial cat who got the cream. I'm amazed by you and oh so proud.
Just then we hear distant laughter and voices approaching. Phew...close call, I smile inwardly. Emma straightens her clothes and asks, "Who wants to stay here and who wants to carry this on back at our place?!" We all giggle at this, it’s a no-brainer!
"Who's getting the coats? " Scott asks grinning.
"Me!" I reply like a shot, "Cos I want to stand at the bottom of those stairs so I can look up your skirts Steph and Emma... Let me see those gorgeous pussies dribbling with cum!"
And with that we make a hasty exit to carry on with the adventure of a life time.......
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, don't be shy! Please feel free to leave a comment - all feedback appreciated!

Erotique Boutique - Snapshots